As crime and criminals get more and more sophisticated they, more often than ever, go after business –men, industrialists, political figures, movie starts, companies & firm; executives and other Very Important People. The criminals’ objective can be to get ransom, change political balance, rob, make a name for themselves, get revenge or other reasons that can result in the injury or death of the VIP
The main concept behind Executive Protection is to protect and guard the VIP (Principal).
An Executive Protector is expected to:
- Physically – protect the VIP through two physical actions: the first is removing the 3rd party from the danger’s way. The second is parrying the attacks for the 3rd party.
- Mentally – convert his mind set from self-preservation to his sense of duty
This unique course will cover the following subjects:
- Basic self-defense, knife, gun, stick- very fast
- Basic of one person protection, starting from standing next to the VIP all around him and movement with him(escorting)
- How to move the VIP out of danger, screening, evacuating, turning to all directions. Also covering how to carry the VIP (if injured), out of danger.
- Defending VIP against all attacks and when needed nice separations….
- Aggression drills with VIP
- Movement with VIP outside, street, mall etc
- CQB if we can arrange for training it will be great! And also regular VIP’s
- Defending VIP while walking in and out of car.
- Classroom Methodology of Executive Protection
- Teaching operational driving like J turn, U turn and so on.
- Emergency Response
Today, more than ever before, the professional VIP Protector is needed to ensure the safety of those under threat anywhere on the globe.
VIP Instructor Course trains the VIP Protector for all situations including attempt to kidnap, technique for evacuation, searching techniques, offensive defensive driving, techniques when VIP/Protector is injured, protection during flights, trips, events, formulating emergency plans and many more.
Krav Maga subjects
- Basic attacks
- Attacks with firearm as a blunt object
- Interchanging between firearms and basic KM techniques
- Attacks when a third party is involved
- Defending oneself:
- Against basic attacks
- Against dangerous grabs – Armed assault, Armed threats
- Moving the VIP
- Defending the VIP against:
- Basic attack or grab
- Knife attack
- Knife threat
- Pistol threat
- Dealing with different incidents when VIP is:
- Near or inside a car
- In a confined area (room, corridor)
- Among crowd
- Mental training and preparation
- Overcoming or ignoring danger in-order to defend others.
- Specific credentials and recommendations are needed in order to participate. Contact us for details & requirements.