The main concept behind 3rd Party Protection is to protect and guard the VIP.
A VIP Protector is expected to
- Physically – protect the VIP through two physical actions: the first is removing the 3rd party from the danger’s way. The second is parrying the attacks for the 3rd party.
- Mentally – convert his mind set from self preservation to his sense of duty.
VIP Protection Course
As crime and criminals get more and more sophisticated they, more often than ever, go after business-men, political figures, movie stars, companies & firms; executives and other Very Important People. The criminals’ objective can be to get ransom, change political balance, rob, make a name for themselves, get revenge or other reasons that can result in the injury or death of the VIP.
Our International Levels of the V.I.P. Protection Officer are:
- Bronze Shield
- Silver Shield
- Gold Shield
- Platinum Shield – In this framework we give a high level education in the field of VIP Security and Close Protection. You will be instructed by a team of the highest quality and level to ensure an experience you’ll never forget a course you couldn’t get anywhere else.
Some of the topics of training are mentioned below. Each section has its basic, advance and repetition segments.
- V.I.P. protection
- General purposes
- Background and goals
- Documentary film(s) (assassinations and attempts)
- Followed by a short discussion and brainstorming about the actual event(s)
- Behavior of the officer
- Securing an installation
- Equipment and gear
- First aid
- Emergency response
Today, more than ever before, the professional VIP Protector is needed to ensure the safety of those under threat anywhere on the globe.
VIP Instructor Course trains the VIP Protector for all situations including attempt to kidnap, technique for evacuation, searching techniques, offensive defensive driving, techniques when VIP/Protector is injured, protection during flights, trips, events, formulating emergency plans and many more.
- Fitness test
- Stamina test
- Power test
- Learning speed
- Comprehension test
Krav Maga subjects
- Basic attacks
- Attacks with firearm as a blunt object
- Interchanging between firearms and basic KM techniques
- Attacks when a third party is involved
- Defending oneself:
-Against basic attacks
-Against dangerous grabs – Armed assault, Armed threats
- Moving the VIP
- Defending the VIP against:
-Basic attack or grab
- Dealing with different incidents when VIP is:
-Near or inside a car
-In a confined area (room, corridor)
- Mental training and preparation
- Overcoming or ignoring danger in-order to defend others.
Specific credentials and recommendations are needed in order to participate. Contact us for details & requirements.