IUKMF also conducts workshops and seminars for corporates on Self Defense and Combat.
Krav Maga relies on simple, instinctive body movements rather than rigid techniques requiring years of training. It is easy to learn and retain, can be performed naturally and intuitively and as a result, men and women of all ages, different physical characteristics, capabilities, strength and training are currently moving in to use the self-defense techniques of Krav Maga, effectively.
Looking at the rise in the rate of crime especially in metropolitan cities there is a growing need in professionals and others alike to learn and equip themselves for any unforeseen circumstances. Krav Maga teaches how to protect not just ourselves but also lend a helping hand to someone in need. It teaches one to use common objects in the surrounding coupled with mental alertness and good judgment to avoid and sometimes even combat a difficult situation.
How Self-Defense Benefit to Corporate
A company is to Make Sure That Your Most Valuable Asset – Your Employees – Are Healthy, Happy, and Safe Both On and Off the Job. It Could Be One of the Best Decisions You Make This Year!
With workplace violence on the rise, business leaders have become more aware of protecting themselves and their staff. Pure Self Defense can address these concerns by providing corporate seminars and workshops tailored to the needs of most businesses and service industries including, but not limited to health care, real estate, sales, reception, night crews, and customer service employees. Effective self-protection is not only a practical and common sense necessity but it is also an important component in helping to ensure the long term profitability of your business as well as making your employees feel more confident, secure, and valued.
Most companies know that they can’t afford to have any of their employees become the victim of violence; whether it happens to be on or off the job is irrelevant. Each living cell in the organism that is your company is valuable and significant to the well being of the organism as a whole.
Violence, whether it happens within the workplace or outside of it, can cause considerable harm to employee morale, increase work-related stress, and decrease the overall level of workplace harmony, not to mention the potential human resources and compensation issues. Smart companies know that taking steps to keep their employees safe and healthy by implementing things like health and dental insurance, wellness programs, and on-the-job safety training is not only the right thing to do for their employees, but it’s in the best interest of the company’s own fiscal health, longevity, and success.
Bringing Companies whose employees feel that they are very safe at work will typically suffer less stress and have increased confidence. This can translate into less stress related illnesses, reduced absenteeism and employee turnover, and decreased time-loss. Along with knowing that you are doing the right thing by taking care of your employees needs, your company is also more likely to realize a real and direct financial benefit from bringing in a self defense consultant to conduct a training workshop.
Apart from the primary benefits of educating a company’s employees in a practical, effective, rapid-learning self defense program which goes far beyond just teaching “techniques”, and includes Awareness & Psychology, Verbal De-escalation & Defusion, Legal and Moral Rights and Responsibilities, and Physical Tools of Self Protection – there are many other very important and beneficial reasons why every company should offer such a program. Just as with most other types of insurance, one of the benefits found is in the peace of mind and knowledge that you are protected if something should ever go wrong. But, unlike most insurance policies that are imperceptible until damage occurs, the accompanying benefits of providing corporate self-defense training are readily apparent almost from the get-go.
- Teaches a life-long and life-saving skill – it is at least as important as first aid training.
- Helps to mitigate the incidence of workplace violence.
- Teaches valuable defensive and safety skills in order to prevent and survive incidents of violence.
- Employees who are capable of protecting themselves are more confident.
- People who feel safe are less prone to the debilitating effects of stress.
- Self Defense training has been shown to improve employee discipline, morale, and critical thinking.
- Self Defense training can help to dissuade workplace violence before it starts.
- Self-defense training improves creative problem solving skills.
- Self Defense training is excellent for building workplace unity and enhancing teamwork.
- Employees learn to focus better under pressure.
- Overcome complacency and apathy.
- Increased productivity.
- Employees experience a greater sense of happiness and peace of mind.
- Promotes confidence, healthy self-esteem, and leadership.
- Promotes good decision making, a healthy lifestyle, and self-control.
- Improves employee morale and shows that the company cares for it’s employees.
- Increases creative problem-solving skills and teaches strategies to overcome obstacles and think “outside the box”
- Develop and use better interpersonal communication skills, verbal self-defense tactics, and leadership abilities.
- Improves employees focus, concentration, and ability to remain calm under pressure.
- It is a fun workplace activity for your staff and employees, a practical investment for your company, and an innovative idea for staff events and business functions.
The growing incidence of workplace violence globally is distressing to say the least. The subsequent costs associated with managing the aftermath of workplace violence can be exorbitant and is largely preventable. Proper foresight and a small investment can help prevent potentially significant financial and personnel losses in the future. Quality self-defense consulting is an excellent solution offered by Pure Self Defense today.
Few training topics cover during the training:
- What is Self-defense?
- Why self-defense is important?
- Principle of self-defense?
- Benefit of self-defense
- Why do women need to learn Self-Defense
- Do and don’t in different situation
- How to reduce the risk of becoming a victim in different situation
- Safety guideline for women.
- Striking (Punching and Kicking)
- Defense against chokes
- Defense against dupata pull, against Knife, against chain pulling etc.
- Ground Techniques – All the assaults
- Defense against pupates weapon
- Bus Scenarios ( Inside bus training )
- Use of common objects like Mobile, Pen, Coin, Hand Bag, Chair etc.
- Bear hug from the front High.
- Defense against Hair Grab from Back (Specially for Women)
- Defense against Hair Grab from Front (Specially for Women)
- Defense against Slap
- Defense against Knife Attack
- Dealing with falls
- Release while on the ground
- Defensive Kick forward
- Stomp Downward
- Elbow Strikes: Upwards, Downwards
- Stop kick with heel outwards
- Blocking defense with shin vs low roundhouse kick
We offer corporate self-defense programs for all types of organizations whether large or small. It is a great way to mix up monthly meetings and employee gatherings!
- Standard Chartered Bank, Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, and Bangalore (specialized training to Women employees as part of Women’s Self Defense workshop
- Genpact- Pan India
- Bank of America (Pan India)
- HCL (Pan India)
- The Sahara Group (Amby Valley Security)
- Bharti Airtel
- M/s BG Holdings
- Escorts Group of Companies
- The Oberoi Hotel, Delhi (specialized training to Women employees)
- The Park Hotel (Delhi & Kolkata)
- Women’s Self -defense Seminar and Workshop (in collaboration with Electrolux India and the India Today Group)
- IT preneuer Pvt. Ltd
- Bharti Televenture Ltd.
- Four Seasons, Maldives
- Hotel Hyatt, Dubai
- American Express
- Ameriprise India Pvt Ltd
- Carrefour India
- Cox & Kings
- Kuoni Business Travel
- Orange Business Services
- Hero MotoCorp.
- Embassy of Switzerland
- Embassy of European Union
- Extra Mile Café
- Deloitte(PAN India)
- HSBC(PAN India)
- Orange (DELHI )
- Yes Bank
- Kuoni Travels
- Cox& Kings(PAN India)
- CRS(PAN India)
- EIL (Engineers India Pvt. Ltd)
- Thought Works
- Prudent Brokers
- Jindal Steels(PAN India)
- Paprika Media
- STAR TV Media(PAN India)
- Vishwa Yuvak Kendra, NGO
- SECURTAS ( DELHI )
- MORGA STANDLY ( BANGALORE )
and many more…