Krav Maga (Self-defense) was developed by the Israeli Army and is considered to be the most effective and practical form of self-defense in the present day scenario. As a self-defense system, it relies on simple, instinctive body movements rather than rigid techniques requiring years of training. It is easy to learn and retain, can be performed naturally and intuitively and as a result, men and women of all ages, different physical characteristics, capabilities, strength and training are currently moving in to use the self-defense techniques of Krav Maga (Self-defense), effectively.
Krav Maga is a practical and tactical system which teaches how to prevent, deal and overcome all kinds of violence and attacks. Krav Maga prepares the trainees in the subjects of self-defense, self protection, fighting and combat skills, as well as skills to defend others, all in unique and comprehensive teachings and way.
Importance of Krav Maga for Civilian:
Krav Maga is a self defense with very easy and practical techniques. Where ever we took this art Adults, kids, women, girls, police, military, corporate office found KravMaga to be the better form of art to learn and use it on the street & combat. In less time people could learn many techniques and with which could develop confidence. Our students could more different techniques and tactics in less time which no other martial arts would teach them. All techniques are based on realistic situation.
It’s a practical and real situation based: Most martial arts are strongly based in ritual, and as a result often incorporate different forms or strange techniques. Krav is different. Krav Maga Techniques are based on real life situation.
Moreover, all of the techniques are built upon the body’s natural instincts (e.g. bringing your hands to your neck during a choke defense).
- Adaptive Self-Defense: one of the key benefits of learning Krav Maga is the ability and the confidence to effectively defend oneself from possible threats and to effectively neutralize these threats by acting preemptively and using your surroundings to your advantage. Krav Maga requires a practitioner to utilize any weaknesses in an opponent and use them to their advantage.
- Improved physical well-being: Due to the adaptive and dynamic nature of the discipline of Krav Maga, practitioners have tremendously high metabolic rates and develop significant increases in strength, endurance and speed over time.
- Stress release: Like any form of intense physical activity, Krav Maga can be a great way to cope with stress and keep those endorphins flowing.
- Increased Self-confidence: Due to the improved physical capabilities that one acquires in the course of practicing Krav Maga, you are better equipped to deal with threatening situations in your day to day life and this boosts your self –confidence, which benefits other aspects of your life as well.
- Heightened awareness of one’s surroundings: As Krav Maga is highly adaptive and fast paced the practitioner gets conditioned to develop a keen awareness of his /her surroundings and what goes on in it. This is absolutely crucial in order to stay prepared at all times.
Benefits of Krav Maga:
- Real self defense
- Great Exercise
- Build Endurance
- Core Strength Training
- Builds Confidence
- Positive Coaching
- Non Competitive Atmosphere.
- Confidence building
- Learning to focus
- Improving fitness
- Understanding structures and rules
- Disaster management
- Basic First aid training
Our vision in India is to create warriors in not just a physical sense but also mentally and emotionally. We want to help people to fight back against any type of abuse physically, mentally or emotionally.
Our prime motive is to make the art form easy to learn and easier to apply therefore irrespective of age, size, physical challenges or any position of disadvantage practitioners of Krav Maga can protect and persist in a life threatening situation.
Combat Instructor Course
As instructors we need to know how to push and take our students as close as we can to reality, this can’t be done in regular training or with all students, we need to try and prepare them for the harsh situation that is street fighting. Dealing with the stress, the pressure, the fears and overcoming those to perform as best as they can mentally, physically, technically and tactically.
In Combat Instructor Course, covered:
- To see how we operate under high levels of physical stress
- To develop and better our fighting skills, with different types and variations
- To examine various techniques under stress
- Education of students as advanced fighters.
- Mentally (fighting spirit, determination, aggression, functioning under stressful conditions)
- Physically (combined exercises, fitness and conditioning, absorbing ability, fighting capabilities)
- Technically (defined techniques, variations, simulations, elevation of stress while saving your life)
- Tactically (fighting tactics, defensive tactics).
The course is build from 3 main parts. First, the technical part when we look at fighting tactics and regular techniques performed in high intensity and stress. Second, the fitness part that is designed to get that physical stress factor working on fatigue and overloading the brain so decision making will be harder. Third, fighting with various fighting drills with the objective of making us better and testing our limits. Further, learning how to fight when there is no “hope” of winning and trying to find the best solution in a bad situation.