Since the very beginning, human progress has been determined by necessity and the resulting innovation or invention. Initially, it led to the development of various hunting and combat techniques which were used for both food gathering and territorial defence. As mankind settled into societies, norms, traditions and regulations were created to maintain decorum. But various differences and clashes between individuals and groups fuelled the need for personal protection, resulting in the creation of traditional martial arts.
These martial arts not only enabled a person to defend oneself, it also instilled a sense of discipline and responsibility in an individual. However, they took a very long time to master and eventually were relegated to the sphere of contact sports, creating the need for a system that was efficient, effective, adaptive, scientific and simple. That’s what led to the Shatrunashak fighting system, based on the Israeli combat system, Krav Maga. It allows the practitioner to understand one’s physical ability and mental prowess to conquer battles alone while paying attention to the rules of survival and life.
The principles of this fighting system have evolved through years of research and practice across traditional martial sciences by global masters and battle-tested in diverse conditions, gauging adaptability as per the body type, muscular build and cardio-vascular capacity of the inhabitants. The Shatrunashak system is:
Our training philosophy
At International Ultimate Krav Maga Federation – Shatrunashak System, we believe that those who believe in the disciplines of fitness and training must truly experience the wonders of Krav Maga through experiential learning and exercises. The customised programmes are directed at fulfilling the following needs of its practitioners and exponents:
- Internal and External well being
- Practicing and training with people coming together for the common purpose of learning an advanced survival skill
- Achieving physical health and mental resilience to any ill-treatment or man-handling or violence
- Psychological benefits of motivating a person to exceed limitations and achieve milestones in daily routines
- Developing a competitive spirit in individuals to meet individual and specific goals
- Functionality, agility and strength
- Extremely effective for bodily development and strength building
- Focusing on a wide range of exercises providing the base for comprehensive development of the body
- Developing motor units of muscles to be useful in realistic combat situations
- Training in technique oriented practice for better results in situations of attacks or assaults
- Building muscle memory to bring about higher and faster reflexes, and rapid movement
- Training individuals from all walks of life in defending oneself from any derogatory assault or attack
- Psychologically impacting the developing delivery of a being and nourishes the nature of a true fighter from within.
- The Skillset Krav Maga also propagates is based upon the ability to protect oneself and their near and dear ones. as well.
- The benefits of Krav Maga are extended to their personas and create a sense of heightened awareness.