- The course is compiled of three parts referred to as CIC1, CIC2. CIC3
- The duration of the course is of 7 days for each CIC, which will cover P Level -1,2 and 3.
- The Civilian Instructor Course will educate you in most Krav Maga techniques, various fighting techniques, Principles of Krav Maga doctrine, Teaching and practice methods, Training methods, Basic management, and more.
- During the course participants will be supplied with the instructor’s manual, pictures and Logo for future use once qualified, Grading and curriculum material, lessons plans and more.
- An Instructor Diploma will be issued to qualified participants by the IKMF. The graduates of the course will join the IKMF local branch and operate according to our simple regulations.
- Participant can expect participation certificate after the end of CIC-1. Once they complete all three CIC-1,2 and 3, then pass the Teaching (The participant is suppose to conduct the class and teach the techniques) and Grading scores then they are issued the Instructor License of being the Trainer.
- Background in the martial arts, preferably in striking arts. One need to have trained in Krav-Maga for a number of years, although knowledge of the system is desirable. The amount of background in martial arts are could vary. It is not the number of year, but the proficiency in the art that is important.
- Age – over 20
- Good physical condition / fitness.
- Character certificate / No criminal record.
- The desire to teach. The program is not recommended for people who only want to train
Fees is 35,000 + 12.36% Service Tax as part of CIC
Things to Carry
- Groin Guard
- Shin Guard
- Gum Shield
- Grappling Gloves
- Head Gear
- Water Bottle
- Face Towel
Note: Please be in Krav Maga Uniform. For registration, fees should be deposited in the following bank account:-
AXIS Bank, D 70-A, East of Kailash, New Delhi -48
Account Number: – 593010200004275
MICR Code: – 110211051
Swift Code: – AXISINBB593
IFSC Code: – UTIB0000593
DD has to be in favour of “Ultimate Tactical & Combat Pvt Ltd”
Venue : M-6, LGF, Saket, New Delhi
Timings: 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 PM
Fees: 30,000 + 12.36% Service Tax
Query / Information:
Mail on : email@example.com
Phone No : 011 4176 4207, +919810412442 (Mr. Vikarm Kapoor, Chief Instructor, Krav Maga India)
NOTE: THIS COURSE CAN BE ATTENDED BY NEWCOMERS TOO. They would get participation certificate.
Date: 28-Feb-14 to 02-Mar-14
P Level camp and Grading
Seminars / Workshops:
DAY ONE – Knife Threats / Attacks
DAY TWO – Combat training
Date: 19th January 2014
7am – 9am
P level workshop
9:30am – 11:30am
12.00 pm – 1:00 pm
Workshop on Defense Against Gun/3rd Party Protection
1:30 pm – 2:00 pm
Krav Maga Introduction on defense against knife pistol attacks and threats
For more details contact Ashish Roy 9051 060 555
Date: 18th January 2014
Timing: 2pm – 6pm
Date: 18th January 2014
Timing: 11am – 12.30pm
Test conducted by Master Trainer Mr Vicky Kapoor
Timing: 3 PM – 5 PM
Fees: Rs.850/- per person.
Venue: M-6 Saket New Delhi
Timing: 11 AM – 1.30 PM
Fees: Rs.1400/- per person
Krav Maga Seminar on “Defense against Pistol Threat” & Practitioner Level grading at Mumbai will take place on Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th December 2013. The seminar and grading will be conducted by Director and Chief Instructor of Krav Maga India, Vicky Kapoor (Expert level 2 and member of IKMF GIT)
Venue: St Joseph Primary School Auditorium, Bandra West.
Date: 14,15th December, 2013
Time: 10 am to 1 pm & 2 pm to 5 pm on both days
Fees: Rs. 3500 + Grading fees as applicable per grade.
Existing Krav Maga Mumbai and Pune students will get Rs 500/- discount on seminar fees.
Dress Code: Krav Maga Uniform. Non Krav Maga practitioners may wear tshirt, track pants and running shoes.
Contact Santosh Nair (+919833254540) to register for the seminar and grading.