Here is a wonderful opportunity as a career for becoming internationally certified self-defense instructor
- The course is compiled of three parts referred to as CIC1, CIC2. CIC3
- The total duration of the course is 21 days.
- The Civilian Instructor Course will educate you in most Krav Maga techniques, various fighting techniques, Principles of Krav Maga doctrine, Teaching and practice methods, Training methods, Basic management, and more.
- During the course participants will be supplied with the instructor’s manual, pictures and Logo for future use once qualified, Grading and curriculum material, lessons plans and more.
- An Instructor Diploma will be issued to qualified participants by the IKMF. The graduates of the course will join the IKMF local branch and operate according to our simple regulations.
- Background in the martial arts, preferably in striking arts. One need to have trained in Krav-Maga for a number of years, although knowledge of the system is desirable. The amount of background in martial arts are could vary. It is not the number of year, but the proficiency in the art that is important.
- Age – over 18
- Good physical condition / fitness.
- Character certificate / No criminal record.
- The desire to teach. The program is not recommended for people who only want to train
Name of the Firm: Ultimate Tactical & Combat (P) Ltd
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Account Number: 20052560000066
Address: M- 1, Saket, New Delhi- 110017
MICR Code: 110240238
IFSC/NEFT/RTGS Code: HDFC0002005
SWIFT CODE: HDFCINBB
Things to Carry
- Groin Guard
- Shin Guard
- Gum Shield
- Boxing Gloves
- Grappling Gloves
- Head Gear
- Water Bottlev
- Face Towel