HERE IS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY AS A CAREER FOR BECOMING INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED SELF-DEFENSE INSTRUCTOR.
- The course is compiled of three parts referred to as CIC1, CIC2. CIC3
- The total duration of the course is 21 days.
- The Civilian Instructor Course will educate you in most Krav Maga techniques, various fighting techniques, Principles of Krav Maga doctrine, Teaching and practice methods, Training methods, Basic management, and more.
- During the course participants will be supplied with the instructor’s manual, pictures and Logo for future use once qualified, Grading and curriculum material, lessons plans and more.
- An Instructor Diploma will be issued to qualified participants by the IKMF. The graduates of the course will join the IKMF local branch and operate according to our simple regulations.
- Background in the martial arts, preferably in striking arts. One need to have trained in Krav-Maga for a number of years, although knowledge of the system is desirable. The amount of background in martial arts are could vary. It is not the number of year, but the proficiency in the art that is important.
- Age – over 20
- Good physical condition / fitness.
- Character certificate / No criminal record.
- The desire to teach. The program is not recommended for people who only want to train
Venue: M-6, L.G.F., Saket, New Delhi – 110017.
Timings: 10:00 A.M. to 05:30 PM
Fees: 30,000 + 10.3% Tax
Note: This course can be attended by newcomers too.
For registration, fees should be deposited in the following bank account:
AXIS Bank, D 70-A, East of Kailash, New Delhi – 48
Account Number: 593010200004275
MICR Code: 110211051
Swift Code: AXISINBB593
IFSC Code: UTIB0000593
DD has to be in favour of “Ultimate Tactical & Combat Pvt Ltd”
Things to Carry
- Groin Guard
- Shin Guard
- Gum Shield
- Boxing Gloves
- Grappling Gloves
- Head Gear
- Water Bottlev
- Face Towel
Note: Please be in Krav Maga Uniform.
Query / Information:
Mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No: 011 4176 4207