Over 46 years experience of Hand to Hand Combat, Military Close Quarter Combat Tactics and Specialist Law Enforcement Tactics, I believe, that no other art of combat tactics offers the same practical implementation under real-time conditions like Krav Maga and I urge everyone to take up the responsibility of their protection by learning these battle tested tactics
“Personal Protection is Not an Option, it’s a responsibility” – Vicky Kapoor
Work towards the up gradation of each individual associated with a similar mission or with humanitarian outlook.
To empower individuals with tools for survival and enterprise the concept of survival through managing internal and external conflicts.
To Indianise contemporary martial arts and recreate combat arts towards innovation.
Training Expertise and Qualification
1. Fitness Instructor (ISSA) from England.
2. Pilates Instructor (London School of Pilates) from London.
3. Spinning Instructor (Mad Dogg Athletics USA)
4. Designed Dietary Plan for RAJHASTHAN POLICE ACADEMY,JAIPUR
Hand to Hand Combat
1. Expert level in Krav Maga from Israel
2. Krav Maga Military Instructor from Israel.
3. Krav Maga Law Enforcement Instructor from Israel.
4. Krav Maga VIP Instructor from Israel.
5. Krav Maga Civilian Instructor from Israel.
6. Krav Maga Women Self Defense Instructor from Israel.
7. SHOOTING INSTRUCTOR from ISRAEL.
Traditional Martial Arts
1. GO-DAN IN GOJURYU RUSHOKAI SYSTEM OF KARATE FROM JAPAN
2. ROKU-DAN FROM WORLD KARATE CONFEDERATION
3. NANA-DAN FROM KARATEDO FEDRATION OF INDIA
4. GO-DAN FROM INTERNATIONAL IKKO
Rehab and Thai Massage and specialist
Certification in SHITSU MASSAGE
Certification in QI GONG
Certification in FOOT REFLEXOLOGY
Key Roles & Prestigious Offices
1. Vicky’s School Of Oriental Arts – National Head.
2. Amatuer Karate Do Association of Jammu &Kashmir – President.
3. Assistant General Secretary Maharashtra Karate Association.
4. IOGKF, India – Assistant General Secretary.
5. All India Karate Federation – Joint Secretary.
6. Goju-RYU Karate Do Federation – President.
7. Karate Do Federation of India – Treasurer.
8. Fencing Federation of India – Former President.
9. Martial Arts Council of India – Former President.
10. IKMF ASIA – Former Director.
11. Brand Creation – U TAC.
12. Brand Creation – Ultimate Armour.
13. Managing Director of Ultimate Tactical and Combat Pvt. Ltd. – Military and Combat Gear, Training, Equipment and Various security related services.
14. Training Director of Maya College of Disaster & Conflict Management.
15. Krav Maga Military Instructor
16. Krav Maga Civilian MASTER Instructor
17. Krav Maga SWAT Instructor
18. Certified by IKMF, Israel, he became India’s First Law Enforcement Instructor, SWAT Instructor in India.
19. Managing Director of Ultimate Himalayan Adventure (P) Ltd
20. Managing Director of Grey Fox Security (P) Ltd.
21. Director of AVG Security Services (P) Ltd.
22. Former President of IKMF, India & KMI Chairman.
23. Chairman and Head Instructor of International Ultimate Krav Maga Federation.
24. Designated Partner– Dragon Door Kettlebell
25. Training Arena Architect – National Security Guard – 52 SAG NSG
26. Endurance & Fitness Training Expert – National Security Guard – 52 SAG NSG
27. GIT – Global Instructor Team
28. Joint Managing Director – Ultimate X cell Gym & Group Fitness
29. Designated Partner – Desert Hawk LLP
30. Designated Partner – Urban Self-Defense Shatrunashak LLP
31. Founder of International Ultimate Krav Maga Federation.
32. Endurance & Fitness Training Expert – National Security Guard – 52 SAG NSG
33. Director of Aagneya International Defense Systems Pvt Limited
Pivotal Professional milestones
1. Certified by IKMF, Israel, he became India’s First Law Enforcement Instructor, SWAT Instructor, Civilian Instructor and Military Instructor.
2. Managing Director of Ultimate Tactical and Combat Pvt. Ltd., a firm catering to military and combat gear and training, equipment and various security related services.
3. Managing Director of Ultimate Himalayan Adventure (P) Ltd & Grey Fox Security (P) Ltd. Director of AVG Security Services (P) Ltd.
4. Technical Director of Maya College of Disaster & Conflict Management.
5. Former Director of IKMF, India and Asia.
Significant Martial Arts Credentials
1. Certified S.W.A.T (Special Weapons and Tactics) instructor
2. Certified Law Enforcement instructor
3. Certified Military instructor
4. 7th Dan Black Belt in Karate (KFI)
5. 6th Dan Black Belt in Goju-Ryu (Okinawan, Japan)
6. 5th Dan Black Belt by WKC
7. 5th Dan Black Belt by IKKO, South Africa
8. Brown Belt in Judo
9. 5 years of Boxing
10. 3 RD DEGREE BLACKBELT INTERNATIONAL OKINAWAN GOJURYU KARATE FEDERATION
11. Certified SKY MARSHALLS INSTRUCTOR
12. Diploma in Anti-Terrorism and Hostage Situation Management from IISSM
13. Certified Shooting Instructor
Elite Client List
1. Omar Abdullah – Ex.CM of Jammu and Kashmir.
2. Naveen Jindal – Member of Parliament.
3. Abhay Deol – Actor.
4. Rani Mukherjee – Actress.
5. Dr . Naresh Trehan – Chairman and Managing Director Medanta
6. Atul Punj – CEO Punj Lloyd.
7. Nikhil Nanda – MD Escorting Group of Companies.
8. Shweta Nanda – Daughter of Amitabh Bachan.
9. Priya Paul – Chair Person Park Group of Hotels.
10. Pia Singh – Chair Person DT Cinemas Group of DLF.
11. Samir Jain – Vice Chairman – The Times of India Group.
12. Shobhana Bharatia – Hindustan Times
13. Abu Jani – Fashion Designer
14. Dimple Poddar – MD – Karma
15. Kalli Puri – MD – India Today Group
16. Omkar Kanwar – Chairman – Apollo Tyres
17. Kavita Singh – Director DLF
The following enlisted teams are special operational units from the law enforcement and defense sector who have been trained as per my command up to date.
1. Assistant Instructor to Sensei Pervez Mistry – AIR INDIA Security & Cabin Crew, Mumbai Customs Unit
2. SPG-Prime Minister Security
3. NSG- Counter Terrorism, Counter Hijacking, Sky Marshalls Unit.
4. Sate Counter Terrorism Police Unit- SWAT Team PUNJAB
5. Various Military and State Police of India have been trained under him.
6. CISF, SSG
7. NPA, Hyderabad
8. Air force Academy, Hyderabad
9. Punjab Police, PHP
10. Delhi Police, SWAT Team
11. J&K CM SECURITY
12. SPECIAL FORCES OF INDIAN ARMY AND AIRFORCE
13. UP STATE POLICE
14. NORTH EAST POLICE ACDEMY
15. TAMIL NADU POLICE ACADEMY
16. KERALA POLICE
17. NEPA North Eastern Police Academy, Shillong.
18. Philur Academy – Anti Riot Teams – Punjab Police
19. Indo Tibetan Border Police
20. Central Reserve Police Force
21. Dogra Regiment of the Indian Armed Forces
The following List details the high-status units of the Indian Army trained under me in Unarmed Combat Tactics and KRAV MAGA
- 106 TA SPECIAL FORCE
- 24 RAJPUT Regiment
- 10 JKALI
- 17 GRD (MOT)
- 48 ARMED REGIMENT
- 6 SIKH REGIMENT
- 8 DOGRA REGIMENT
- 5 JKRIF Jammu and Kashmir Rifles
- 5 MAHAR Regiment
- GARUD AIRFORCE SF
- 9 PARA SPECIAL FORCE
- 4 PARA SPECIAL FORCE
- 10 PARA SPECIAL FORCE
- 21 PARA SPECIAL FORCE
- 11 PARA SPECIAL FORCE
- 3/2 Gorkha Rifles
- 3/3 Gorkha Rifles
- 51 SAG NSG- National Security Guard
- 52 SAG NSG- National Security Guard
- 3 PARA SPECIAL FORCE
- 1 PARA SPECIAL FORCE
- 5 PARA SPECIAL FORCE
- 6 PARA SPECIAL FORCE
- 7 PARA SPECIAL FORCE
- BSF- Boarder Security Force
- CRPF- Central Reserve Police Force
- SSB – Sashastra Seema Bal
- ITBP- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force
- Talangana Police
- Special Protection Group (SPG)
- 19TH KAMAON REGIMENT
- Punjab Police S.W.A.T. Units.
Corporate Client List:
- Bajaj Auto Limited
- Hero Group
- Sahara Group
- Jindal Steels
- Escorts Group
- Embassy of European Union
- Embassy of Switzerland
- HSBC (Pan India)
- Deloitte (PAN India)
Projections – Ongoing Endeavors
Based upon learning and development in the experiential branch of martial arts over 4 decades it has truly endowed me with the responsibility to indulge into further research and development in this field.
I thrive to improve technique in Martial arts with the help of our team of experts from across the globe and we are in the near future building on the corner stone of futuristic martial arts based upon geography and extent.
Shatrunashak – Way of Life ,Way of Survival.
A system from the land which has evolved from the principles of Krav Maga and the need for personal protection adaptable to the cultural diversities. Dealing with problems encountered by individuals from various topographic conditions and traditional diversities.
Onward journey through learning and training is the best way forward to excellence.
Every opportunity is a platform for excellence.