- How to prevent, avoid, escape, and evade situations of conflict.
- Learning how to fall and roll to reduce injury through impact on ground.
- Attacking and counter-attacking skills, using the hands, legs, feet, arms and head.
Techniques to defend yourself against unarmed attacks such as Kicks, strikes, throws, different grabs of body and clothing
- Techniques to defend yourself against sharp objects, sticks and other blunt objects.
- How to defend yourself when on the ground
- How to deal with Multiple attackers
- How to defend during Third Party Protection